WE Bridge Academy provides the highest standards of teaching and training with a wide range of career-specific programmes and English language courses.
// How We Contact You – Important Information
As part of the application process, we need certain documents from you to process your application and issue your offer letter. If we need information from you, we will request it in the following ways:
- By email – please ensure the email is genuine and ends with ‘@we-bridge.co.uk’
- From our main phone number: +44 (0)2920 225 656
- Genuine calls from our Housing Officer will originate from the mobile number ending 9716 or from the main number above
- We will never ask you to provide personal data by text message
If you are asked to submit personal data by any other means and would like to check the request is genuine, please call us on +44 (0)2920 225 656.
If you are focussed on progressing to university, our International Foundation Programme (IFP) is the right choice for you:
- Two intakes per year
- Choose from one of 4 pathways: Business, Computing, Engineering or Science
- Guaranteed entry route into university on successful completion of the programme
Our General English courses offer superb flexibility allowing you to choose your hours, course length* and start date:
- Continuous enrolment: start on the Monday of any week**
- Choose from 15, 20 or 25 hours of study per week
- Study from as little as 1 week to 11 months*
- Add IELTS and Exam Preparation to your course
As well as our General English and IFP, we offer Teacher Training, Professional Development Courses and One-to-One lessons. Visit our Courses & Prices page for more information.
* dependent on visa type ** excluding Bank Holidays