We understand how important it is to secure the right accommodation during your studies and we ensure that all our homestay accommodation is pleasant, comfortable and a safe place to stay. If you have any questions or problems with your accommodation during your stay, we are always happy to help you.
Our Housing Officer works hard to find the right accommodation and will provide you with all the information you need prior to your journey to the UK.
We work with an extensive network of homestay providers to offer you an enjoyable stay in Cardiff.
// You can expect:
- English-speaking hosts to practise your English language skills.
- A single room on a half-board basis with breakfast and evening meal.
- A single room on a full-board basis for students aged under 18.
- Each home is inspected to meet British Council quality standards.
- A maximum of one student per nationality will be placed in each home.
Cost per week
|Student aged under 18*||£150 (£160 from 1st September 2018)|
|Students aged over 18*||£135 (£145 from 1st September 2018)|
|Extra dietary requirements||£15 (additional weekly charge)|
*Our homestay prices will increase from 1st September 2018 and will be reflected in any bookings made from this date.
// How to Book Homestay Accommodation
If you wish to book homestay accommodation, you can apply in two ways:
1. You must complete the form at least two weeks before your arrival in the UK.
2. Homestay accommodation cannot be booked without a completed form.
3. Accommodation will only be secured when payment for the first 4 weeks is made prior to arrival.
4. Homestay fees are payable in addition to course fees.
5. Students aged under 18 must stay with a WE Bridge Academy homestay provider, or with a family member with the written permission of their parent/guardian.
// How to Become a Homestay Provider
In becoming a homestay provider for We Bridge Academy, all providers accept certain responsibilities, as set out in our terms and conditions, for the student’s well-being, comfort and safety.
Do you have a spare bedroom available? Would you like to share your culture with others while simultaneously learning about theirs? If so, why not become a homestay provider for an international student? Please click here.