We understand how important it is to secure the right accommodation during your studies and we ensure that all our homestay accommodation is pleasant, comfortable and a safe place to stay. Our Housing Officer works hard to find the right accommodation and will provide you with all the information you need prior to your journey to the UK.
We work with an extensive network of homestay providers to offer you an enjoyable stay in Cardiff.
// You can expect:
- English-speaking hosts to practise your English language skills
- A single room on a half-board basis with breakfast and evening meal
- A single room on a full-board basis for students aged under 18
- Each home is inspected to meet British Council quality standards
- A maximum of one student per nationality will be placed in each home
|Students aged 16 and 17||From £160 per week|
|Students aged 18 and over||From £145 per week|
|Extra dietary requirements||£15 (additional weekly charge)|
// How to Book Homestay Accommodation
If you wish to book homestay accommodation, you can apply in two ways:
1. You must complete the form at least two weeks before your arrival in the UK.
2. Homestay accommodation cannot be booked without a completed form.
3. Accommodation will only be secured when payment for the first 4 weeks is made prior to arrival.
4. Homestay fees are payable in addition to course fees.
5. Students aged under 18 must stay with a WE Bridge Academy homestay provider, or with a family member with the written permission of their parent/guardian.
// How to Become a Homestay Provider
In becoming a homestay provider for WE Bridge Academy, all providers accept certain responsibilities, as set out in our terms and conditions, for the student’s well-being, comfort and safety.
Do you have a spare bedroom available and would like an extra income? Would you like to share your culture with others while simultaneously learning about theirs? If so, why not become a homestay provider for an international or European student? Please click here to get in touch.
// Private Rented and Student Accommodation
If you are looking to stay in the city centre itself, our Housing Officer can put you in touch with both private rented and student accommodation providers. Whilst we do not work with these providers directly, we can provide advice with your living arrangements to help you make the best of your stay during your studies.